Code of Conduct
EOS Costa Rica pledges to:
- Provide the highest-standard bare metal infrastructure possible to the EOS ecosystem.
- Be self-funded and secure the investment needed to ensure a competitive EOS Block Producer.
- Allocate block rewards to EOS educational and development initiatives.
- Sponsor projects and dApps for community-led projects and developers.
- Be transparent and open on the allocation of block rewards.
- Actively participate in the governance of the blockchain with an open and positive attitude.
- Respect and defend the constitution, fair elections, community vigilance and arbitration mechanisms.
We challenge ourselves to provide the EOS platform with a strong geographical and political diversity by running the most robust EOS Block Producer possible from Costa Rica. We pledge to leverage our talent, experience, and sustainable internet resources to meet such an important challenge.