Code of Conduct
EOS Costa Rica pledges to:
- Provide the highest standard bare-metal infrastructure available to the EOS ecosystem.
- Become an economically sustainable and highly competitive EOS Block Producer.
- Allocate block rewards to EOS educational and development initiatives.
- Sponsor dApps and projects for community-led developments.
- Be totally transparent and open when allocating block rewards.
- Actively participate in the blockchain governance with an open and positive attitude.
- Respect and defend the constitution, fair elections, community vigilance, and arbitration mechanisms.
According to the Block Producer Agreement and values that have represented us since the beginning of our campaign, EOS Costa Rica hereby commits to disclose all beneficial owners of our organization and encourages other BP candidates to abide by the Agreement. Whereas EOS Costa Rica is a community-led initiative involving various stakeholders, including but not limited to: developers, security engineers, community managers, system administrators, and financial staff, the Block Producer Keys are ultimately owned and controlled by Sistemas Edenia Internacional, S.A.
EOS Costa Rica is an initiative of Sistemas Edenia Internacional S.A. (EDENIA)