Code of Conduct
EOS Costa Rica pledges to:
- Provide the highest-standard bare metal infrastructure possible to the EOS ecosystem.
- Be self-funded and secure the investment needed to ensure a competitive EOS Block Producer.
- Allocate block rewards to EOS educational and development initiatives.
- Sponsor projects and dApps for community-led projects and developers.
- Be transparent and open on the allocation of block rewards.
- Actively participate in the governance of the blockchain with an open and positive attitude.
- Respect and defend the constitution, fair elections, community vigilance and arbitration mechanisms.
In accordance with the Block Producer Agreement and the values we pledged since the beginning of our campaign, EOS Costa Rica hereby discloses all beneficial owners of our organization and encourages other BP candidates to abide by the agreement. Although EOS Costa Rica is a community-led effort that involves many different stakeholders including by not limited to developers, security engineers, community managers, system administrators and financial staff, the Block Producer keys are ultimately owned and controlled by Sistemas Edenia Internacional S.A.